Buy a Gift Voucher
Mothers' Day Champagne Celebration
Class includes a special gift for mum
Victoria Whitelaw is an extremely passionate second generation florist with style, elegance and individuality. She started working alongside her mother at a young age and her floristry career has continued to evolve, owning multiple stores of her own, and the beginning of the Victoria Whitelaw School of Flowers. Victoria is enormously enthusiastic about the school and passing on her knowledge and love of beautiful flowers.
Enjoy Mother's Day with a beautiful floral Class at Victoria Whitelaw School of Flowers. The cost of this class is for two guests and includes a special gift from Victoria to celebrate Mother's Day.
In this beautiful class you will learn some of the basics of floristry including how to make a floral arrangement using the grid system, whilst sipping French Champagne and enjoying a delicious high tea.
This class is open to everyone and is suitable for all abilities. Our talented teachers will show you all the techniques you need to recreate your designs at home. All materials are provided, and your beautiful creations are yours to take home and enjoy at the end of class.
This class runs for approximately 1.5-2 hours at our lavish flower school and production house located in Richmond, a short drive from the Victoria Whitelaw Beautiful Flowers flagship store in South Yarra.
Our Floristry kits are a beautiful mix of goodies to help start you on your floristry journey.
The Basics: Floristry Snips and Rose Thorn Strippers, pre-purchase price of $35.00. Purchased in class $40.00
The Essentials: - Floristry Snips, Rose Thorn Strippers, Parafilm and a bundle of wire, pre-purchase price of $55.00. Purchased in class $65.00.
The Complete: Floristry Snips, Rose Thorn Strippers, Parafilm, Bundle of wire, Ribbon Scissors, Floristry Knife and a Black Apron with pocket, pre-purchase price $155.00. Purchased in class $170.00
You are able to pre-purchase our exclusive floristry kits through the online booking process, or alternatively you may contact email@example.com to pre-purchase a kit prior to the commencement of your class.
- About the Victoria Whitelaw School of Flowers and other classes we have on offer.
- Learn the basics and create an arrangement in a glass vase using a grid system and the vase is yours to take home!
- How to prepare and care for your blooms
- Have a wonderful experience and take home an incredible arrangement.
- Sip on French Champagne and taste divine sweets or savouries.
- All materials needed to create your stunning arrangement are supplied.
- An exclusive voucher for 20% off your next class
- A special invitation to the Victoria Whitelaw Beautiful Flowers flagship store to select beautiful blooms to create your next arrangement. Includes 20% off all flowers bought on the day.
- Opportunity to pre-purchase one of our three floristry kits, The Basics, The Essentials and The Complete
- A large selection of glass vases are available to purchase on the day.
- Just yourself, we provide all materials needed to let your creative side shine
Casual - We will provide you with an apron
Must have a love for flowers
Victoria Whitelaw Flower School requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Victoria Whitelaw Flower School to organise a refund or transfer
REFUNDS, RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Your space at the Victoria Whitelaw School of Flowers will not be confirmed until full payment has been received.
We will email you a reminder about 2 days before your class to confirm but please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
We have minimum and maximum capacity for each scheduled class and in the case of cancellation you will be notify as soon as possible and you will be offered a refund or class transfer.
If you are unable to attend a class for any reason please notified us as soon as possible. We require 24 hours notice from the schedule class time for a refund or we'd be more than happy to schedule you into another class of the same value (or plus or minus any different in class fees) within 6 month period.
We do encourage if you cant attend to assign a friend to take your place and let us know because our classes are an opportunity that shouldn't be missed!