Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Victoria Whitelaw Full Day Class ~ Bridal Design and Decor
Victoria Whitelaw is an extremely passionate second generation florist with style, elegance and individuality. She started working alongside her mother at a young age and her floristry career has continued to evolve, owning multiple stores of her own, and the beginning of the Victoria Whitelaw School of Flowers. Victoria is enormously enthusiastic about the school and passing on her knowledge and love of beautiful flowers.
In our unique Full Day Bridal Samplier Class you will learn many aspects to a wedding collection.
Create a complimenting collection of elegant Wedding Flowers , Decor and Accessories perfect for those finishing touches on a special day.
You will learn to create your own Buttonhole and Wrist Corsage with a stunning mix of seasonal blooms. We will teach you all the techniques in wiring and taping and construction, the class is suitable for everyone and all abilities.
Stunning Wedding Bouquet - Learn how to create a beautiful natural stemmed wedding bouquet that would make any bride blush .
Designer Table Decor - Finishing touches to any wedding would be the bridal table decoration learn how to create an elegant arrangement in floral foam.
Our beautiful classes run for approximately 6 hours in our lavish production house and flower school in Richmond.
All materials needed to create your stunning arrangement are supplied, and your beautiful creation is yours to take home.
Our Floristry kits are a beautiful mix of goodies to help start you on your floristry journey.
The Basics: Floristry Snips and Rose Thorn Strippers, pre-purchase price of $35.00. Purchased in class $40.00
The Essentials: - Floristry Snips, Rose Thorn Strippers, Parafilm and a bundle of wire, pre-purchase price of $55.00. Purchased in class $65.00.
The Complete: Floristry Snips, Rose Thorn Strippers, Parafilm, Bundle of wire, Ribbon Scissors, Floristry Knife and a Black Apron with pocket, pre-purchase price $155.00. Purchased in class $170.00
- About the Victoria Whitelaw School of Flowers and other classes we have on offer.
- How to prepare and care for your blooms
- How to create your own Wedding bouquet
- Sip on French Champagne and taste divine sweets or savouries.
- All materials needed to create your stunning arrangement.
- An exclusive voucher for 20% off your next class.
- A special invitation to the Victoria Whitelaw Beautiful Flowers flagship store, to select beautiful blooms to create your next arrangement. Includes 20% off all flowers bought on the day.
- Opportunity to pre-purchase industry grade floristry equipment, including the Victoria Whitelaw Beautiful Flowers Kit, at an early bird price
- A large selection of glass vases are available to purchase on the day.
- Just yourself, we provide all materials needed to let your creative side shine
Casual - We will provide you with an apron
A love for flowers
REFUNDS, RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Your space at the Victoria Whitelaw School of Flowers will not be confirmed until full payment has been received.
We will email you a reminder about 2 days before your class to confirm but please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
If you cannot attend a class for any reason, refunds are not available due to our intimate class sizes - so please assign a friend to take your place and let us know of the name change by email
We have class minimums and in the case we don’t make them we will notify you as soon as possible and you will be offered a refund or class transfer.
If we need to cancel a class for any reason, we may do so at any time before the class is scheduled to begin. You will receive a full refund or you can choose to attend another class of the same value (or plus or minus any difference in class fee) within a 12 month period